The following table below shows a cost comparison of services
- Insurance Cost
- Monthly Premium $400+
- Co-pay/Visit $30-$60
- Deductible – Up to $5,000-$10,000 for all testing
- Annual Physicals
- Typical Medical Programs
$1000-$3000 per year + $40 or more per visit
- Blood Tests: Complete Blood Count (CBC) and
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP) $400+
- Annual Female Exam and PAPS $100 and more if covered.
- Non Member
- No coverage
- Monthly visit – $40-$90
- All cash out of pocket
- Annual physical about $100-$150
with lab work and EKG
- $100-$200 or more
- Monthly membership – $50 for each adults; $30 for each child
- One visit per month
- No deductible
- Annual physical with basic lab and EKG included in membership.
- $50 monthly for each adults; $30 for each child; one monthly visit included, additional visits $20. (Visits do not roll over if not used monthly).
- Included annual after 6 months of membership.
- $60 included annually after 6 months of membership.
- Additional CMC Wellness Membership Benefits
- Access to CMC monthly newsletter and class schedule
- Access to CMC’s Health Advice Line
- Access to CMC Community Education courses
- Access to CMC American Heart Association Courses